Apply to become an Intrinsic beta tester
We're giving selected developers the opportunity to build robotic solutions in a new way with Intrinsic Flowstate
Get early access to the beta version of Intrinsic Flowstate, our first developer product
As a beta tester, you’ll have early access to Flowstate and the opportunity to provide valuable feedback to shape our roadmap. From account set up and onboarding through to virtual and physical solution building and testing, our team will help you through each stage. Along the way, we will seek your thoughts and feedback to improve the usability and feature set of Flowstate. Your participation will play a big part in helping Flowstate get from beta into the world.
Our first beta program will require roughly 2 to 3 hours of your time per week for 8 weeks beginning in early July. We hope to see you in this or a future beta program from Intrinsic.
- See how Flowstate works end to end, from design to deployment
- Remotely access our workcells to deploy robotic applications to real hardware
- Share your insights and feedback, so we can improve Flowstate for you and others
- Help catalyze a shift toward software and AI-enabled robotics
- You have experience with robotics (preferably industrial robots)
- You have basic Python programming skills
- You can commit to up to 3 hours per week for an 8 weeks duration
- You are willing to participate in various usability tests, focus groups, and product challenges
- You can speak English
To become a Flowstate beta tester, please complete the application form below. If you are selected for our first beta program which begins in July, you will receive an email confirming your candidacy and next steps.
Thank you for applying.